lunes, 11 de noviembre de 2013

ENGLISH. 6th grade.UNIT 3.



REMEMBER!

*LIKE + VERB + ING

Here you've got a link for practicing this rule:
https://elt.oup.com/student/englishfile/beginner/a_grammar/file07/grammar07_a01?cc=global&selLanguage=en



*I WANT TO..... BECAUSE  I WANT TO....

Here you've got some examples:

- I want to go to the sports center because I want to play tennis.
- I want to go shopping because I want to buy some new T-shirts.
- I want to go to the cinema because I want to watch that film.
- I want to go to the funfair because I want to ride on a roller coaster.
- I want to go to the art gallery because I want to see the paintings.



* WHEN I'M OLDER I WANT TO BE A..... BECAUSE....

Here you've got some examples:

- When I'm older I want to be a doctor because I like helping people.
When I'm older I want to be a teacher because I like children.
When I'm older I want to be a pop star because I want to give a concert.
When I'm older I want to be an engineer because I love Maths.


NOW, IT'S YOUR TURN!! 

Complete these sentences. Then, show me the notebook in the classroom.
1. When I'm ____________ I want to be a ___________ because I like children.
2. When _________________ I want to be a ___________ because I love Maths.
3. I want to go to the___________ because I ____________________ tennis.
4. When__________________ I want to be a vet ____________________ animals.
5._____________________ I want to be  a ___________ because____________ helping people
6. I want to __________________ because_______________ new clothes.
7. ____________________________a nurse ______________________________ hospitals.
8. ____________________________a __________ _________________________concerts.
9. Do you want to be a secretary?___________________
10. Do you want to be a famous pop star?________________


*Short answers:
Yes I do/ No, I don't

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario